Senova Dental Studios Complaints Policy
- The Practice Manager will acknowledge receipt of the complaint within 2 working days, and where possible a written response will be sent within 28 working days or less, unless a meeting is required.
- Any dental professional, including dentists, specialists, hygienists, nurses, implant/oral surgeon or staff directly involved in the complaint will be asked for their views.
- If further help and advice is needed from The Dental Complaints Service, Stephenson House 2 Cherry Orchard Road Croydon CRO 6BA, 0845 6120540, firstname.lastname@example.org, written notice will be given to the patient explaining the reason for the delay.
- If more information is needed from the patient, we will invite them to a meeting (at a time convenient to them) at which time a secretary will be appointed to take notes and minutes of the meeting. We will try to resolve the problem at this stage and if not resolved a further response will be sent within 7 days of the meeting.
- Any offer of redress, made as a good will gesture on the part of the practice, is always done without admission of liability.
- If the patient is still dissatisfied, information will be given as to the appropriate body that will deal with the complaint at a higher level. This is The General Dental Council 37 Wimpole
Street London W1G 8DQ 0845 2224141 or www.gdc-uk.org
Throughout this procedure, all information will remain strictly confidential.
We take any complaints seriously and are always anxious to respond to any difficulties in a responsible manner.