Periodontal Disease Home Treatment in Watford
Remember: Increased plaque levels in your mouth give an increased risk of periodontal Breakdown.
Following the instructions below will help reduce that risk and will determine the success of your treatment.
The home care program we recommend you follow is this:
- Allow a few hours to lapse after treatment before eating or drinking
- After treatment your hygienist will recommend you change your mouthrinse to Corsodyl. Use as directed for 14 days along with your usual cleaning
- Before bedtime, brush your tongue for 1 minute with Corsodyl gel, and rinse with Corsodyl mouthrinse
- If you experience sensitivity use Sensodyne toothpaste as instructed by your hygienist
- If your dentist prescribes medication, take as directed
- If you have been prescribed antibiotics, please take the whole course
Warning: Smoking is extremely harmful to the supporting structures of your teeth.
If you have any problems please do not hesitate to contact the surgery.
To find out more about any of the services at Senova Dental Studios call today on01923 233600